Chaotic Demons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Demons

Chaotic Demons Alliance

3 posters

Ornamentum Coalition

Pontus

Number of posts : 5
    Warn Level :
    Ornamentum Coalition Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ornamentum Coalition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Ornamentum Coalition Empty Ornamentum Coalition

Post by Pontus Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:50 am

Hi there, as a member of GhostDivision and of the Ornamentum Coalition I would like to extend an invitation for you to apply to join the coalition.

The coalition was founded by several powerful alliances in darkthrone beta. Ornamentum is now composed of roughly 10 alliances. If you wish to apply, which I recommend you should seriously consider doing, the leader or a representative of your alliance should register on the ornamentum forum at this address:

http://ornamentum.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Make a new thread in the announcements section after reading the guidelines for posting in the 'new alliances for 'o'' thread.

Thanks for reading.
    HadesRuleZ
    HadesRuleZ
    Demon Lord
    Demon Lord

Number of posts : 282
    Warn Level :
    Ornamentum Coalition Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ornamentum Coalition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Ornamentum Coalition Empty Re: Ornamentum Coalition

Post by HadesRuleZ Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:01 am

We will discuss this and we will announce the verdict later. Where can I get more information about the coalition?
    Pontus

Warn Level :

Post by Pontus Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:03 am

You could ask me here, or you could ask Lthayer3 in game I'm sure he'll be happy enough to help you out

Edit: there's also information on the coalition forum, i'm not sure if you can access it without registering though.
    HadesRuleZ
    HadesRuleZ
    Demon Lord
    Demon Lord

Warn Level :

Post by HadesRuleZ Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:05 am

Registration is required so I can't see anything about it. I want to know the benefits, the requisites and that sort of things Smile
    Pontus

Warn Level :

Post by Pontus Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:16 am

The biggest benefit would be that you're instantly gaining about 10 allies, so you have a wide array support and friends.

There are some requirements of joining, such as mentioning in your alliance profile that you're a part of Ornamentum and you're expected to inform members of the coalition forum, but its not necessary for anyone to join other than you or a representative from Chaotic_Demons (this is for posting updates and such)
    HadesRuleZ
    HadesRuleZ
    Demon Lord
    Demon Lord

Warn Level :

Post by HadesRuleZ Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:17 am

ok… thnx, we will talk about this in the next CD council meeting. We will announce soon our decision.
    Pontus

Warn Level :

Post by Pontus Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:21 am

If you need anything else just let me know I'll be more than happy to help.
    kiwisdofly
    kiwisdofly
    Black Knight
    Black Knight

Number of posts : 37
    Warn Level :

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by kiwisdofly Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:52 pm

its sounds good pontus but whats the cach on it ? after i hear that then i make my mind up
    HadesRuleZ
    HadesRuleZ
    Demon Lord
    Demon Lord

Warn Level :

Post by HadesRuleZ Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:00 am

This thread was inactive kiwi… pontus will not answer LMAO
    but u can give ur opinion here.
    Pontus

Warn Level :

Post by Pontus Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:49 am

Catch? there is no catch. Not that I can tell, they have a detailed terms of membership on their forum, you can join it as an applicant and read them before applying.
    HadesRuleZ
    HadesRuleZ
    Demon Lord
    Demon Lord

Warn Level :

Post by HadesRuleZ Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:40 pm

Ok I will do that. We are through some inactivity but we already discussed this matter. We are choosing an ambassador to sign the coalition forum! Afterall Pontus answered ur question kiwi Razz
    kiwisdofly
    kiwisdofly
    Black Knight
    Black Knight

Number of posts : 37
    Warn Level :

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Ornamentum Coalition Empty ok sweet as

Post by kiwisdofly Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:56 am

sounds good to me by the sounds to Catch? there is no catch. Not that I can tel so now im goin back to Scared Cartoon Cool

Last edited by Darth Mauled on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : c) No smiley spamming (unnecessary overuse of smilies - this will depend on the situation. More than three smileys next to each other gives power to moderator interpretation))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content